January 2, 2012

       Working.

       Usually I would ride my bike to work.

       But sometimes I take the train too.

 Entrance.

       Conventional and unconventional framing.

 My pal Beny.

       Beny painted these with aplomb.

 Sometimes as lunch approaches, your mind starts to play tricks on you.


       Every day a crew of us would head to the Kantine at the Arbeitsamt.

       This day was a Friday, so fish was on the menu.
       You get a free tub of dessert on Fridays, but I got some pancakes as well.
       Not too bad for €7 or €8.

       Gobble gobble gobble.

       In the warmer months we get to walk on the roof.

       This day I got a bird's eye view of a bird's nest.

       Being on the fourth floor has its challenges.
       One of which is having to transport extra large frames out of the window.

       Everyone gets involved and we have a bit of a laugh.


       Even the guys on the fifth floor get in on the act.





       And that's framing.

       My buddy Micha rides his motorbike in the warmer months.